We are now hiring in both of our locations!
Performance Vision Care is looking for a friendly, energetic, and dependable new member of our team.
Optometric Assistants conduct pretest procedures on patients before they see the Doctor. These procedures make eye exams more efficient and productive by gathering necessary data before exams begin. They also help to maintain a smooth, steady flow of traffic within the office.
Responsibilities and Duties
The primary responsibility for this position is pre-testing all patients to prepare them to see the Doctors. Equipment included in pre-testing: Optical coherence tomography (OCT), Humphrey FDT, Auto Refractor, Optomap, and DRS Retinal Camera.
Duties will also include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting doctor in care and treatment of patients, by performing a variety of advanced technical tests and providing excellent patient service.
- Assisting patients at check in with an iPad program to obtain medical history and patient demographics.
- Performing pretesting on our patients, setting up examination room, explain to the patient what the test is for.
- Answering phones and scheduling appointments.
- Maintain the contact lens fitting kits so that trials are always available when applicable.
- Shredding all patient documents after they have been properly scanned as needed with HIPPA guidelines.
- Regular cleaning /sterilizing of exam equipment
- General cleaning as necessary.
- Assisting optical staff collecting payments and with order pickups.
- Additional duties will be addressed during training.
Qualifications and skills
- Strong work ethic, reliability and punctuality
- Outstanding patient service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Quick learner
- Experience with Eyefinity EHR/PM a plus
- Required to work on Tuesday’s until 7 pm and every Saturday from 8 am - 1 pm
- Experience preferred but will train the right candidate that shows enthusiasm for this great position.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Performance Vision Care in Sandusky is looking for a friendly, energetic, and dependable new member of our team.
At Performance Vision Care in Sandusky we welcome patients of all ages to our comfortable optometry office. Our warm and trusted eye doctors provide personalized optical and medical eye care services to satisfy your family’s needs at any age, from pediatrics to geriatrics. In our friendly clinic, we become familiar with each individual patient in order to customize eye exams and treatment options.
We are seeking an Optician to join our team. The right candidate will have dispensing experience, license is not required.
Duties will include:
- Assisting patients with frame and lens selection
- Understanding and explaining all lens options
- Adjusting and repairing eyewear
- Ordering contacts
- Verifying/authorizing insurance benefits.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Monday to Friday
- Supplemental Pay
- Bonus pay
Masks are required.
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Optical Experience: 1 year (Required)
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org