Welcome back Performance Vision Care community!
We are excited to reopen our offices to once again serve the Independence and Sandusky communities with their eye care needs.
Since we closed our offices in late March out of an abundance of caution, we have been working diligently to ensure that our offices are carefully following Centers of Disease Control and State of Ohio guidelines. This will allow Performance Vision Care to provide a safe and healthy environment for our patients and staff.
Our updated health and safety protocols include the following:
- We will insure proper social distancing by limiting the total number of patients in our facility.
- We will provide hand sanitation stations and sinks for easily accessible disinfection and hand washing for patients and staff.
- Our Doctors and Staff will be properly equipped with personal protective equipment including masks, scrubs, and barriers.
- Our Doctors and Staff will be checking our temperatures daily before we begin our shift.
- Our offices will be utilizing multiple disinfecting supplies to continually clean and disinfect all surfaces, equipment, eyeglass frames, instrumentation and any points of contact.
***We are requesting that our patients wear masks when entering our offices to protect our staff and other patients from the spread of COVID 19. We understand the inconvenience, but appreciate your compliance! Thank you in advance.
Our vision and eye care needs have not diminished during these challenging times, but we believe that with these enhanced safety protocols, we can provide a healthy environment to serve you. Our most sincere hope is that you and your loved ones stay healthy and well. We are here to provide for your eye care needs so please contact us if you require an examination, eyeglasses or contacts, or need to use your vision benefits before they expire.
Thank you for your trust and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Request Appointment
IMPORTANT: If you are infected with COVID-19 or think you may have been infected, please contact us in advance before coming in. This way we can instruct you on where to go and how to proceed for the safety of all.
We are here for you, as always.
Performance Vision Care, Inc.